With the swipe of an iPad, you can manage your entire wine collection simply and easily, saving you time and money.
Through our partnership with Wine Owners, the UK’s premier wine management and trading company, regardless of whether your wine is held in your own private cellar, stored professionally in bonded warehouses or elsewhere, you can:
- See at a glance what’s in your cellar;
- Scan the label or barcode to easily add new entries to your catalogue;
- Find out immediately what a bottle’s worth and know at a glance whether to drink or keep;
- Discover information about wine – a good resource if you are new to collecting;
- Find out what your entire collection is worth – useful for insurance purposes;
- As an optional extra, have each cellar row numbered to help locate a particular bottle – ideal for the serious wine collector.
How does it work?
When you purchase a Sorrells wine room together with our Wine Cellar Management system*, we register you for a Wine Owners’ Gold Membership account. We also provide you with an iPad mini for discreet storage in your wi-fi enabled wine cellar or wine room. Simply provide your current wine collection details to Wine Owners and they will do the rest.
Gold Membership also includes:
- A Wine Owners dedicated account manager to help with anything wine-related, including sourcing a specific wine, reviewing your cellar against your own collecting criteria and pre-sales advice;
- Priority notification plus 48 hour exclusivity of interesting rare parcels and great deals;
- Invitations to Wine Owners’ exclusive Dinner Club of intimate fine wine tastings accompanying bespoke menus. Venues include La Trompette, The Greenhouse and Quality Chop House.
*minimum spend applies.
Make the most of your wine collection with our digitally-connected service and enjoy the benefits it brings. Call us on +44 (0)1268 777 266 for more information.